What is Pepa Loba?
Pepa Loba, Peto Externo de Planificación Antisistema e LOita Base Anticapitalista (External Box for Anti-Establishment Planning and Anti-Capitalist Base Struggle) is an independent financing tool that arises under ECOAR)))’s framework for:
- covering the financial needs for the development of campaigns, initiatives, projects, and actions, both in the alternatives and social response fields.
- facing sanctions and remaining costs derived from the system’s repression and punishment mechanisms.
- taking action with solidarity with individuals and collectives that do not have the necessary means of finance as well as dissemination, in order to carry out campaigns to cover those fields by themselves.
What is Burla Negra?
Burla Negra is an open tool of Pepa Loba that works as a ‘solidarity and resistance box’ for activists in order to face adverse circumstances derived from their action.
- to collaborate so that activists may pay the fines resulting from their action.
- to build campaigns denouncing social and political repression.
- to serve as a tool where one can denounce situations of social and political repression.
Originally a slave ship, it ended up serving as a pirate ship. Only those who had not been subject to more than their own will with a strong sense of justice were welcome in it.
She is a legendary galician figure of the 19th century. Savage and cruel with wealthy people, but kind and fair with the peasant population. Framed under the “generous bandit” archetype, while standing for women who yields to nothing.
Pepa Loba’s companion. Characterized as a calm and insightful dog. He represents the unbending loyalty and complicity with Pepa Loba.
Select the amount of your donation so we can continue supporting campaigns
To become a member you just have to fill in the form
We offer you our crowdfunding tool so you can raise resources and develop social campaigns, projects, initiatives and/or actions independently. Tell us your idea, connect with the community and help create social response collectively.
What are you waiting for?